Monday, June 30, 2008

Mustang Hearts

We knew going in we couldn't keep the girls.. I mean we already have 10 horses and 2 foals on the way! So there is no way we can add to the herd at his time. If there were I can tell you that Prosperity would have come home from Sacramento with me!

But Beth has a friend who comes over to visit, and she thinks Sera is beautiful (guess she never heard that Justa Bay is supposed to be a boring color, LOL.) Well Sera has decided she likes Brittany.. and she likes her a lot more then she likes me.. The lady with an agenda and fly spray!

She is walking up to Brittany and asking for attention. She nudges her, and follows her and I think she has picked out HER person! This is how I ended up with Symphony because she picked me out of a crowd of people at an adoption and I was hooked! We have had a 6 year love affair, so it isn't hard to spot when I think a mustang has given someone their heart.

I'll need to talk to Brittany's mom and make sure she is up for an adoption, and 30 years of horse ownership! But it was pretty clear that today, Sera has made the choice to love and be loved.

No comments: