Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jackson Mountain

4 of the 6 yearlings we picked up in Reno came from Jackson Mountain HMA. The HMA sounded familiar.. I didn't know why, but just spotted the answer.

Jackson Mountain was the HMA that had run low on water in it's tanks and the horses were trapped waiting for a chance to drink from the trickle that was coming outof the well. As soon as it was discovered an emergency gather was done, but many of the horse because of the dehydration then had a battle to get back to good health.

So these babies certianly had the tenacity and fortitude to have survived such a rough start.. and just look at how beautiful they are! No wonder Sera finds so much delight in her pool ;D I think she has earned the right to play in it all she wants!

1 comment:

ElizabethM said...

OMG this made me want to cry. Cupid also came from Jackson Mountain. Makes me love him that much more and glad I am able to give him everything he needs.