Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cupid & Liberty Update

Cupid & Liberty are coming along really nice. They are both moving off pressure, going through/over obstacles. Liberty trailer loads very nice even after his accident in the trailer(he spooked and reared in the trailer, making a hole in his head and cut his leg). He's recovering very well and the vet will be out here on thursday to remove his staples and check his leg. I'm glad I have two very sweet mustangs. Both move off pressure very nicely now. I turned them out with the other horses and they had so much fun. They were running, jumping , playing with the saddlebred whom I have never seen so happy. I'm in the process of teaching them to tie. Cupid has had a saddle on and he just walked around and kept looking at the saddle like what is this thing on my back. He never took off running, never bucked he is just very curious about everything. My challenge with Cupid is the crowd that will be watching him, other than that watch out Cupid is going to show off his stuff. Liberty has alittle more work left that Cupid because of his injuries he has been resting, and healing. But I can't wait to see everyone in Reno. This is going to be so fun. I'm excited to be competing.

No comments: