Monday, June 2, 2008

Cupid & Liberty



I decided to give this a try. After going over names we came up with Cupid (1st pic) and Liberty (2nd pic). We are still deciding one the name Liberty if that will stay or change. My two mustangs are progressing very well. I can pick up their feet, fly spray them, one will trailer the other isn't ready for the trailer yet, lead, moving off pressure, walking over a tarp, they are so curious I put a plastic bag near them and they just tried to eat the thing. Of course show a plastic bag to our saddlebred or my paint mare and you see a freaked out horse. We are working with the paint mare on that but the saddlebred it not being ridden right now so we arent to worried with that. I just find it amazing how much easier mustangs are to work with than the domesticated horses. I guess alot of people don't know how to teach their horse to be use to things and they stop in bad places and end up with a horse more afraid to accept things. I'm really looking forward to the competition in August. This is just so exciting for me. Here are some pictures of my two.

1 comment:

INGRID said...

I think Cupid is a great name for the one with the hart.