Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Zoe Star

She has lived up to her name this weekend. After all she put up with on Saturday, Angi and I left her alone. Sunday we played with Chester and other horses. Angi determined that after a year of not being ridden that Chester was slightly nervous, but was trying to be relaxed. He is so smart. He allowed Angi to put the saddle on with no fuss. She got on walked him around a bit and got off. We both decided that she is going to ride him the rest of the week to get him more comfortable with her up there. Monday night her and I decided to play with Ms. Zoe. She really made me proud of her. Angi worked with her a little and then I got in with her. This was the first time i was getting in to actually work with her. After a couple of minutes of stop and go, I reached out and touched her nose with the tip of my pointer finger, She did freak out and run the other way, but I decided that was a good place to stop! I felt her become more scared with every step I took and I wasn't sure if I would get her to even sniff me, but to let me touch her. Now she is at Angi's for the rest of the week and I am going back this weekend for a little more playing. YAY!!!! ZOE STAR!!!!

No comments: